People want to live for as long as possible, but growing older also has its list of challenges like illnesses and disabilities. Many seniors often need someone to help them in their day-to-day living such as light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, medication reminders, and even as simple as home care companion.
Regardless of age or ability, there are many people who will benefit from personal home care services. They can be:
- Seniors who need assistance or transportation to their appointment
- Those who are recovering from medical events like surgeries and injuries
- People with disability especially those who need mobility assistance
- Individuals living with a serious or chronic illness and needs monitoring
- Primary caregivers who are in need of taking a break
Personal care assistance varies and greatly depend on the type of health or living support that you need. It can be customized and tailored to your exact needs to provide you with the assistance that you require so you can live the quality life that you deserve in the comfort of your home.
Unlike any other health services, you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to receive these services. You can give us a call and we’ll schedule an in-home assessment to help us design the care that you need. Should you decide that this is the best route for you, Comfort Ease Home Care is the perfect place to find what you’re looking for.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we’d be more than willing to help you with what you need. Call us now at 216-245-6139.