Apply now to enjoy a rewarding career serving seniors and their families as a Home Health Aid
If you want to make a difference today, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Get ready to advance your training, skills, and career by becoming a caregiver with Comfort Ease Home Care !
- Phone screenings
- In-person Interviews
- Virtual Interviews
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle check
- First Aid / CPR Certification
- TB screening
- Physical exam
- Abuse Registry and Sex Offenders Registry check
- BCI Criminal background check (FBI if applicable)
- Previous job reference checks with former employers
- Random drug screening tests
- In-office orientation and training
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
- Ongoing employee evaluations
Current Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in joining the Comfort Ease Home Care team. Below is a list of the open job opportunities in our service areas. To take the next steps in contacting us, please click Apply in the job posting of your choice.
Personal care is a service designed to enable a consumer to achieve optimal functioning with activities of daily living (ADL’s) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL), and includes personal care services and homemaking tasks appropriate to a consumer’s needs.
Personal care activities may include, but is not limited to: Assisting the client with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinence care, meal preparation. Light housekeeping, laundry, managing the household, handling personal affairs, errand services, respite care and providing assistance with medication reminders and much more.